Author: kundera

CD (ChinaDaily) English Club founded! (BeiJing) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-1 12:20:37 |Display all floors

hi guys,

so great to hear that you guys had already orangized an english club which is also my wish.  i am not sure what kind of qualification i should have can take part in your club.  majored in english is a must?  if not i would like to be a member of your club.  thanks. my email address is maykun69@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 13:28:44 |Display all floors

suggestions

Thanks, Bob, for your quick reaction to post about the establishment of our Club. I will let everybody know tomorrow about the topics, the formal one and a standby one. Regarding the priority topic, I am thinking whether "What kind of role does English play, or will English play in your life?" could be a good choice or not. I am hoping that some guys can introduce their experience and their effective methods to learn.
Glad to notice that there have been so many new applicants for our Club, which is a wonderful thing. However, it becomes an urgent issue to fix an ideal place for the coming second meeting if so many ensure us to show up.
What's more, if there are so many participants the coming Sunday, for the first-hour discussion, we have to divide them into two or three groups after the new member brief self-introduction, to make sure that each other has enough time to make their mouths work.
I'll pen down here and pick it up again soon.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 13:37:54 |Display all floors

I want to join in club.

Here is my Email   grace@adc.com.cn
i really want to practice my oral english, can you help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 13:51:05 |Display all floors

English club

Forgot one thing. I will be bringing a  colleague of mine this Sunday to our Club. He is excellent in oral English and has been hosting English events and contests while in university and in my ministry. Hope that both of us can be of much help as possible to this newly born community ( to be continued......)

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 13:52:52 |Display all floors

Congratulations From an English Lover

Glad to know that the CD English Club has founded in Beijing.  Pity I am not in Beijing and can't join you. Surely China Daily is published in Beijing and CD English Club should be established first in Beijing for its locality priority. However, why not also found a CD English club in Shanghai for those CD readers and English lovers?  Hope this wish will be fulfilled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 14:20:58 |Display all floors

It's great!

Hello everyone
It's great to know the foundation of CD English club.It's a big news.
Don't forget to inform me.
Remember my e-mail:colorskytian@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 14:45:26 |Display all floors

that is a very good news for me.

hope that CD english club goes well and lasts for long.you know , tough to find a high quality english club and to meet with the right people.
please e-mail me:ericlihui2000@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.