Views: 48400|Replies: 115

CD (ChinaDaily) English Club founded! (BeiJing) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-31 09:58:07 |Display all floors
Hello everyone,
  I'm very glad to announce that CD English Club is founded.
  We have fifteen members now.
  A successful first meeting is held in KFC at GuoMao. Eight English lovers come to attend.

There will be a meeting on every sunday morning from 10am to 12am. The gathering place will be noticed from the email.
  We will discuss a topic every time, lasting about one hour. And the other hours leave for free speaking. The topic is also told from email. We have a member in charge of collecting and selecting topic.

If you are also want to practice oral English and make new friends, join us.
  It's very easy to join, just leave you mail here or send me a email. You should have noticed another post on the club.

Best Regards,
  Bob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 12:27:22 |Display all floors

Hi

Dear Chairman Bob, would you pls tell us the first meeting members cause I did not remember them all? thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 12:50:22 |Display all floors

detail and information

Chairman BOB:
can you pull the information of all the member of attending the first meeting ?then give us a their detail or rusume
thanks
meet next.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 13:54:37 |Display all floors

Hello!

Hello, Chairman Bob and every one!

It is so glad to meet  so many new friends on Sunday morning and had such a wonderful talk. Hopefully, there will be more and more friends join in this club.

Remember me? I am Reya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 13:56:54 |Display all floors

Hi Dario and Americalong

The members in the first meeting include: Hudson, Rebecca, Emmy(not sure), Amerialong, Jean, Reya, Bob, and Dario.

After I gather the details information, I will send to you all.

Best Regards
bob

Use magic tools Report

lani-dy has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-31 15:15:45 |Display all floors

a suggestion

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 16:30:19 |Display all floors

hi^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear chairmen:
    i am very agree with lani-dy said,and i was from guangdong province,improve oral engling is my dream.when i knew that CD English Club founded and .i am very happy,but i want to know how can i join it?
    look forward ur reply!
                                                      my E-mail:shaoshaoxing@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.