Author: forget-me-not

Can anybody explain...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-9 13:12:02 |Display all floors
For my opinoin, using fan when there's air canditioning, just because of make sure the cold air could wind around whole space quickly. And the fans with light, I think it will be save the space saving as can set up the light and fan in the same place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 14:08:28 |Display all floors
this is not to make more holes on the ceiling for holding lights, maybe, but people are varied from eache other in terms of likes and dislikes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 15:00:50 |Display all floors
It is also common in China, because these fans are beautiful , innovative and environment protected ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 19:17:03 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-7-8 23:49
Makes sense

1st time ever that someone's agreed with me  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 19:18:35 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-7-8 22:04
It creates a cool breeze and you can have the tempter at a higher setting. It really works.

works or not i have been doin that for decades...my whole family we all love to have ceilin fans around the house not just for deco  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 22:36:47 |Display all floors
lillianlian Post time: 2014-7-9 13:12
For my opinoin, using fan when there's air canditioning, just because of make sure the cold air coul ...

it makes sense to me ...i think this thing is cool ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-9 23:25:26 |Display all floors
Very popular in the USA. Heat rises, cold air sinks. Cheaper to run than an A/C unit. In dry areas like the desert swamp coolers and fans are used more than A/C units. Swamp coolers blow moisture in the air while the fans circulate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.