Author: futsanglung

Marriage market or cattle market   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-10 14:13:42 |Display all floors
twinklestars Post time: 2014-7-10 10:44
i'm happy that my parents would give me some suitable offers for me to choose

Either you are brave or foolhardy, I know what the girls in my office think about such matters

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 15:47:17 |Display all floors
Actually most Chinese parents like to interfere their children's life in the name of good for their future. Because they assume that they have been experienced enough to tell their children you need to do this or you need to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 16:35:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-10 14:13
Either you are brave or foolhardy, I know what the girls in my office think about such matters

then u think i should trust u more than my parents? and will u bother to go out to look for marriage candidates for me? only parents who care about their kids would do such thing...and this socalled matchmaking is just one option...its kind of weird but still acceptable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 23:03:42 |Display all floors
I stayed at a hotel right across the street from Peoples Park when I was in Shanghai. Had I known about this I would have looked over the perspective singles.

Parents from all cultures try to suggest marriage partners for their children, the Chinese are just more aggressive about it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-11 07:09:41 |Display all floors
twinklestars Post time: 2014-7-10 16:35
then u think i should trust u more than my parents? and will u bother to go out to look for marria ...

I would not expect you to trust anyone, I would expect you to make your own decisions as an adult should

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-11 07:16:41 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-7-10 23:03
I stayed at a hotel right across the street from Peoples Park when I was in Shanghai. Had I known ab ...

Do you mean the Raddison? If so you should have seen the action from your window

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-11 10:16:03 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-11 07:09
I would not expect you to trust anyone, I would expect you to make your own decisions as an adult  ...

of course i would make my own decision ...i would not accept anyone picked up from people's square at random...why dont u understand it's a way to get two persons acquainted not to decide on which one i should marry...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.