Author: lwd528

Must a man have a house to marry a chinese woman ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-5 20:27:42 |Display all floors
Strawberry1989 Post time: 2014-7-5 16:15
now I am dating with my boyfriend, he has no house even money. actually he is poor, but we work hard ...

I think you are a considerate girl from your words and your boyfriend is a happy man because he has a such good girlfriend.Best wishes for you.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-5 23:25:26 |Display all floors
Marriage is based on trust, companionship, love, respect and understanding for each other nothing more. This never takes place in the UK, infact the boy or girl would never allow the parent decide who should date  or marry who. Maybe this is why 1.4 million marriages in China fail and end in divorce every year. 73% of newly married fail within the first 3 years.UK boyS and girlS, men and women choose to marry, someone they fall in love with not who the parent or friend like, and they most certainly do not ask for house, cars or other materialistic items.  Together they will both save and both together buy the house and material things. Only in China, yes only in china. I met a very pretty young lady here in China 7 year past, in a conversation she mentioned she was in search of a weathly young man to marry and provide the apartment, She is still searching, however she fails to notice that she is now 7 years older. and it's starting to show. The term 'left on the shelf' springs to mind. Who in the right mind would let the parent decide who to date and marry! Love someone for who they are, what they are, not what they can give you. Because someone is handsome and rich does not mean that they are a good person, look to the heart, not the bank balance. And remember often those with wealth will alway play to others. But of course you will not mind this, as you just care about your  future security. so the love is not true love, it is bought love. false and short term love.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-5 23:39:06 |Display all floors
Oh I forgot to mention, I am married to a Chinese national a long time, From the start I made it very clear that I totally refuse to buy an apartment , supply  a car and gift of money to anyone here in China. In China I would never own the apartment it is leased. What happens if the authorities decline a visa or permit? My wife and her parent agreed with my thoughts and thinking, no pressure, nothing challenging, as long as I promised to care for her and treat her well. I do not work but still pay high rental costs, power and supply food. I have never ask my wife how much money she earns, or what she does with it, she has never ask now much money I have in UK banks. Love is about trust.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-6 10:28:34 |Display all floors
Is this Shanghai things? Samething happen to me while i was with Shanghai Girl. So I move on.... and Beijing samething happen too but when gf father said you must have a house he follow... "take one of my, I have too many".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 00:40:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 00:41:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 00:42:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.