Views: 2425|Replies: 3

New trick to adjust the tempreture of the underground train [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-3 19:23:53 |Display all floors
In summer these underground become very cool .It may be good for male passengers but for female passengers it can be a real torture when the train gets too cold .I have found a way to communicate with the driver of the train you taking to address the problem efficiently .In Shanghai ,each underground train has a driver .When the train stop at a station ,the driver will get out to check the situation on the station .Everytime i feel the tempreture is too low ,i go straight to the head of the train ,wait for the train stop and ask the driver to turn up the tempreture .

It is very important for women to keep warm .If you don't want to bother the metro driver ,you can bring more clothes in your bag when you take a train .Or a bottle of hot water is also a good choice .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 20:28:55 |Display all floors
...sounds really good ... i will try next time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 17:02:45 |Display all floors
lwd528 Post time: 2014-7-3 20:28
...sounds really good ... i will try next time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 20:46:05 |Display all floors
Thanks for sharing ,when my friends go by subways. then I will remember that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.