Author: dragon8

What It Takes to Legalize Sex Work   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-4 02:48:28 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-7-4 01:32
So you are saying where it is illegal there are no problems?

And I understand from your words tha ...

I'm saying making it legal doesn't make it safer or better for sex workers.

And for the other - that is just wrong too.  I don't think we'll ever get past it as long as prostitution exists.

Men are going to think of buying sex and women will be bought for it.  

It sets up everyone to exploit and use the other person in a very bad way.

I, for one, cannot be bought.  It insults me to think that a man would think he could have sex with me after buying an expensive dinner or whatever.  You cannot buy sex from me.  The only way to have sex with me is if I want to have sex with you - end of story.

Gold diggers are immoral.  They need to be discouraged, ostracized and whatever it takes to stamp them out of existence.

Love a man for what he is - not for the size of his wallet.

Cougars?  Well I have been called that myself.  I have never bought sex.  Younger men just seem to be attracted to me.  

The guy I am involved with now is 8 years younger than me.  We've had an on again, off again relationship.  

I would never insult him by treating him like a prostitute.  I have sex with him because he's so damn good at it.  I am his best as well.  

No need to exploit anyone.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 02:51:07 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-7-4 01:35
Are these 'sex slaves' who work for themselves or through and 'agency' who make thousands of untax ...

Are they making 'thousands a year'?  How many thousands?  How much do you think they get to keep?

How much do the 'agencies' or pimps take?  

Here, the pimps / madames take all the money and only give back a fraction.  

The high-class hooker that makes the bank is a very tiny fraction of the whole.  They make up what like 2% of all the prostitutes?  The rest are beaten, raped, and risk their lives every day.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 02:56:10 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-7-4 01:37
He paid money for her dinner.  He paid money for her drinks.  He paid money for a movie.  He paid  ...

It would be in my mind.

Actually had that happen before.  My ex husband moved in with me for awhile when he was moving to this city.  He helped out a lot and evidently it was considered some kind of 'payment' for sex.  

When I went out with my lover (current one), he was enraged because he did all this stuff and I just 'gave it away.................'

I'll never forget that.  No wonder we had a horrible sex life.  He never included ME in the equation.

It was a service for HIM.

My current lover does not think in those terms.  We have sex because we enjoy having sex with one another.   

There are no games.  I would never treat someone so horribly that I would even consider 'buying' their sexual favors.

I can't think of a worst way to disrespect someone.

And it just goes back to pure laziness if you are buying sex.  You don't want to do what it takes to turn your partner on.  You don't want to have to please them sexually.  

You're looking for a short-cut for your own satisfaction that only includes them as they are providing a SERVICE.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 02:57:53 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2014-7-4 00:31
You can lump all prostitution as immoral, but you cannot lump it all together as abusive. Some women ...
ill others do it because they enjoy having frequent sex with different partners and simply decide to earn an income while having fun.

You don't honestly believe this do you?

The average age to enter prostitution is 14.  14 years old craig.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 02:59:35 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-7-4 02:44
No. Clearly. And it is also clearly you misreading my post.

Can you elaborate?

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your message.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-7-4 03:15:37 |Display all floors
Animal, another kind of HUMAN. This KIND of so-called HUMAN, know nothing about or forget the basic moral responsiblity or has some kinds of other unspeakable purposes to EXPLOIT their laughable, absurd SO-CALLED strength in their certain "comparable" strong areas to show off  their low grade STRENGTH or satified their ANIMAL-alike thirsts.

Production and REPRODUCTION? Seems no need to say here. All about basic knowledge on 3x and human's self development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 03:19:47 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-7-4 03:15
Animal, another kind of HUMAN. This KIND of so-called HUMAN, know nothing about or forget the basic  ...

So you are talking about people using their physical strength to over-come and 'take' sex from someone else?

Are we talking about rape?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.