Author: KIyer

What do I bring to the CD forum? - KIyer   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-1 12:05:32 |Display all floors
The stories, especially the "Col stories", have brought you great fame and respect! Of course Col is a great name!  Your stories are great to read and your comments do bring balance. My take is that  people regularly contributing to the Forum do get known after awhile by other posters and that can result in some respect or tolerance that might not be shown to some one off contributors that SOME folks (no one in mind!) are sometimes too ready to label as having a particular agenda (right wing, left wing,  or whatever).
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 12:52:46 |Display all floors
Even when you disagree with someone (for example, me :p) you are still ALWAYS polite and courteous and you never resort to petty name calling and instead back up what you are saying with a proper argument. Even if I often disagree, I respect your opinion massively and it makes me question my own opinion from another perspective. I enjoy reading your comments here.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-7-1 13:29:38 |Display all floors
ColinSpeakman Post time: 2014-7-1 14:05
The stories, especially the "Col stories", have brought you great fame and respect! Of course Col is ...

Thanks Col!   I appreciate your comments!
And while I miss one Col, who has sadly departed, I am glad to meet another.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 13:31:23 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-7-1 14:52
Even when you disagree with someone (for example, me :p) you are still ALWAYS polite and courteous a ...

Thank you Sean, for your kind words. I have never felt I disagree with you in a disagreeable manner. Its how you come across to me too.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 13:39:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-7-1 13:31
Thank you Sean, for your kind words. I have never felt I disagree with you in a disagreeable manne ...

Its how we learn, only by hearing another side of the story can I understand the flaws in what I am saying.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 20:30:14 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-6-30 17:51
you are too kind! but thanks a lot!

speak the truth not that i'm kind (but i accept it for now)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 06:16:41 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-7-1 22:30
speak the truth not that i'm kind (but i accept it for now)

you are kind to speak the truth!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.