Views: 1266|Replies: 2

Should a wife forgive a cheating husband? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-27 22:31:17 |Display all floors
Yesterday was actor Wen Zhang’s birthday ,and his wife actress Ma Yili kissed Wen on his birthday party .3 month ago ,Wen apologized on weibo for his cheating .He was said to have affair with another actress when Ma was pregnant .

It seems that woman in different culture has different attitude toward this .In East Asia, women are more tolerant of their cheating husband ,because they kind of believe man’s body and soul can be separated.As long as the husband still cares about the family ,his cheating behavior can be ignored .However the western women seems have a totally different attitude to this .Once they find their husband have affair with other women ,they would rather divorce .

My mum owns a beauty salon .She hears this kind of thing everyday .What makes me sad is not the cheating behavior ,but the cheating behavior becomes so common that people are used to it .My grandpa and grandma has married for more than half a century .Though my grandma always complains that my grandpa don’t like to do the housework ,she raised three children alone when my grandpa used to work far away from home .Both of them are committed to the family .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 01:17:28 |Display all floors
Ma Yili is so  merciful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 09:33:36 |Display all floors
shenzhangsheng Post time: 2014-6-28 01:17
Ma Yili is so  merciful.

Maybe it is because they have children ....cheating spouse are everywhere in China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.