Author: robert237

16 hour flight in one minute. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-24 20:08:35 |Display all floors
Actually, I see some merit in Robert's idea. For this to work we need better anaesthesia with fewer side-effects. The passenger is informed of the medical risks and gives informed consent. My way of handling long flights was to get drunk. This is better.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 20:49:01 |Display all floors
i dunno but i still love to see my stewardess comes & checks on me ev'ry few minutes or so  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-6-24 23:28:47 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-6-24 04:08
Actually, I see some merit in Robert's idea. For this to work we need better anaesthesia with fewer  ...

It would give the drug companies something worth while to work on for a change.
I think you basically sign your life away anytime you buy an airline ticket anyway.. so much fine print
that nobody ever reads. But you can bet the blood sucking lawyers would have a field day if someone
died while on one of these flights.. no matter the real cause of death.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 11:07:13 |Display all floors
Not a bad idea, until someone doesn't wake up.

I would be willing to give it a shot though
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 11:13:24 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-6-24 20:49
i dunno but i still love to see my stewardess comes & checks on me ev'ry few minutes or so

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-6-25 11:17:38 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2014-6-24 19:07
Not a bad idea, until someone doesn't wake up.

I would be willing to give it a shot though

Tens of thousands of people drive off to their deaths every year in the U.S. but we wouldn't think of getting rid of our cars.
People dying of peanut allergies is all the rage these days. But are we going to outlaw the peanut?
Why not give people the option to fly while under general anesthesia?
They wouldn't think of taking your apendix out with putting you under. Why not a long trip in an airplane?
Flying is getting to be more and more like having your apendix taken out while you're awake.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 19:24:23 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-6-24 22:13

my recent flight was amazin just to watch the way she walks up&down the aisle  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.