Author: PPsally

Why should you marry a Chinese bride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-19 20:23:16 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-6-18 20:24
Haha tough choice, love of bikes or massages :p

You should get one of those fold up bikes, be all ...

It should be an endless massage,  Robert is huge and the wife is short.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 20:25:29 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-6-18 20:36
I want to meet a nice girl one day. I would be very happy is she was Chinese.

I know a guy that jus ...

Go back to your hometown and try to find a Chinesee woman. Seems living abroad you didnt get adjusted to a foreign country. Cheer up.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 20:26:15 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-18 20:41
Do not get married at all, single is simple, double is trouble

Right

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 20:28:10 |Display all floors
icyeyes Post time: 2014-6-18 21:06
I don't think so, traditional culture and beliefs also don't make girls open enough to be a foreigne ...

Can you describe the meaning of ¨traditional woman¨ ???

For me, traditional woman only exists in remote or rural areas in any country, Is that your meaning???

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 20:32:21 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-19 08:52
I have meet few of them, they do anything to get a PR and most guys fall in. But.. the right one i ...

How many ¨cuevitas¨ have you met Mickey Mouse?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 20:36:50 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-6-19 10:36
So women from others culture don't lie You are bias and ignorance don't you know that, I am the  ...

Hey confessed gay videos watcher

Read the tittle of the thread. He answered on topic

Btw

Your story is very similar that Roberts both are  living happilly in USA and with Chinese wives.

Be on topic.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 20:48:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by youknowhat at 2014-6-19 07:48

i'd marry anybody just submit your credential HERE (good luck to both of us)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.