Author: PPsally

Why should you marry a Chinese bride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-23 22:57:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-6-23 19:07
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-6-18 08:06
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 23:07:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-6-24 14:45
  1. As a Chinese myself, I know that our culture and beliefs have taught Chinese women to put their family as their first priority.
Copy code
If you ask around and are privy to peoples from across the globe, you will be interested to know that the attribute is not limited to China and Chinese women.........in fact there are people that will argue that the attributes are lacking in China.

All these sweeping statements are tedious and self serving codswallop. There are women in England that will put their husband above their own life! Now, how can putting family top that?
Then you have this guy ruing that he ever married ...........just random guy off the net caught in fantasy of his own design!

The entire hidden culture that these ladies really have in their mental picture is that they are in charge. We husband just bring home the money to the master so to speak.

What an absolute load of crap I read about all this submissive follow the man culture normative that is suppossed to be cultural.. Well it is the biggest lie that has ever been fed to us westerners.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 23:10:01 |Display all floors
mutafire Post time: 2014-6-19 14:56
You are assuming that other cultures put family last? That somehow Chinese are superior? Well, glad  ...

shhhhhhhh, don't prick the self serving illusion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 23:46:07 |Display all floors
ericinchina Post time: 2014-6-20 21:06
Bridges can be crossed if you really want to. I am 61 and my Chinese wife is 36. Known each other  ...

You are displaying your tail feather

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 00:56:27 |Display all floors
luckyann Post time: 2014-6-23 20:39
Chinese bride is not only beautiful & laborious but also kind-hearted &virtuous.

and very humble

just demanding for a house before the marriage, so beautiful

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 01:24:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-6-23 21:25
robert237 Post time: 2014-6-18 07:17
If I had to boil it all down to one phrase to describe my wife it would be that she has a warm heart ...
  1. If I want iced tea all I have to do is ask
Copy code
ah Robert has no legs......he likes people to carry,catch  and fetch for him. imperfection is costly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 19:54:11 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-6-24 00:56
and very humble

That's for sure !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.