Author: PPsally

Why should you marry a Chinese bride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-22 07:29:30 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-6-21 18:08
The answer for why myth is myth is that the sweet secrets can't be leaked to the spying spies.
Enj ...

Why you said that is a myth?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-22 11:39:53 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-6-22 07:29
Why you said that is a myth?

Should I tell you or not tell you the bottom answer, it is a questionable question. It is a myth. You will never know, ok?
Think twice, replying with this unanswered answer. Due to I know clearly no matter what I say, your answer is  among my expectation.

Have a calm     day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-22 13:57:25 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-6-22 11:39
Should I tell you or not tell you the bottom answer, it is a questionable question. It is a myth.  ...

A coward answer, typical from the ones who wants to deny the truth at any cost.

Go out and get your lolypop now

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-22 14:22:30 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-6-22 13:57
A coward answer, typical from the ones who wants to deny the truth at any cost.

Go out and get y ...

Mr, messi 30

I tell you here, from hereafter, you must give up your abusing language in talking with me, otherwise your any replying post would not get my reply.

At the same time, I  tell you, messi30, I dislike to chat with you on any issue at anytime anywhere. OK.  

Stop abusing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-22 15:17:07 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-6-22 14:22
Mr, messi 30

I tell you here, from hereafter, you must give up your abusing language in talking w ...

Hello Snowipine

Always a pleasure to reply you

But if one poster in his opinion says some Chinese wives has bad temper and you asnwer that is a myth
of course you have to explain you answer, thats what i asked. Is that an abuse?

In this thread you said you are intellectual and well educated person

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-959543-1-6.html

Can you show your high quality personality and answer why or what or where is the myth?

Show us how educated you are.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-22 15:24:12 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-6-22 14:22
Mr, messi 30

I tell you here, from hereafter, you must give up your abusing language in talking w ...

I stopped replying to that poster, messi30, long time ago; it's useless to try and keep a logical conversation with her/him. I don't mind if he makes replies to my posts, I just don't pay any attention at all and I recommend you to do the same....you will save time and energy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-22 15:41:25 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-6-22 15:24
I stopped replying to that poster, messi30, long time ago; it's useless to try and keep a logical  ...

Expatter  fled from this forum after losing many debates with Seneca , me and others  he is here under other handle.

You should follow that example. You also many times ran away from questions and of course you coming to support the ones who are like you.

I just asked why he said, thats a myth?

You guys are too sensitive and fragile like dolls or like a glass  of wine

Btw torero boy

Any comments about the topic?

Or maybe you can open a new thread Why should you marry a Filipina bride?  as your wife is filipina, Am i correct?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.