Views: 32022|Replies: 113

Why should you marry a Chinese bride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-17 16:23:25 |Display all floors
Are you looking for sincere and dedicated soul mates? You should certainly consider a Chinese bride. As a Chinese myself, I know that our culture and beliefs have taught Chinese women to put their family as their first priority.

There are some members here who are married with Chinese, I believe they must have a say. Have Chinese women shown to be exceptional home makers?

I'm sure that Chinese wives also have other admirable qualities that will make you love them instantly and love to introduce them to your family and friends.

From your personal experience, tell others why they should marry Chinese brides. What qualities do Chinese women possess?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 16:36:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 16:37:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-17 17:47:39 |Display all floors
I have a Chinese wife and I concur that they are very good family and home makers and also very professional in their approach to life.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 11:13:41 |Display all floors

Its this a joke?

Are you looking for sincere and dedicated soul mates? You should certainly consider a Chinese bride.

Is there no other nationnality with sincere and dedicated women to be considerated as a bride?

As a Chinese myself, I know that our culture and beliefs have taught Chinese women to put their family as their first priority.

And why the bride and parent´s bride are too demanding when a man wants to get married?

Is not a priority to ask the groom to buy a house first before the marriage?

There are some members here who are married with Chinese, I believe they must have a say. Have Chinese women shown to be exceptional home makers?

After i have met some scamers and materialistic women  in China, I found a exceptional Chinese woman who is my wife now

I'm sure that Chinese wives also have other admirable qualities that will make you love them instantly and love to introduce them to your family and friends.

If they behave sumisive, sure, some losers will love them inmediatly, for me, no thanks

From your personal experience, tell others why they should marry Chinese brides. What qualities do Chinese women possess?
My best suggestionn is

Marry to the one is suitable for you, a woman from China, from Argentinca, from Casablanca, from Mars, etc.

Never marry a woman who only is looking for a passsport and will wash ur feet to make u feel like a King to get what she and her family wants.

Exceptional women exist everywhere, there is not a specific country with exceptional people.

In all threads posted in this forum about marriage, Chinese women and happiness, none of them talks to marry for love. Seems thats the lesser ingredient in a Chinese marriages is love.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-6-18 11:17:29 |Display all floors
If I had to boil it all down to one phrase to describe my wife it would be that she has a warm heart.
She cares for me so much that I can't imagine life without her and would not want to even try imagining
such a barren existence.
We have two cats and a bird and she spoils all of us.
Her favorite thing is shopping and so I take her shopping every Saturday. The other six days I get spoiled.
I get a one hour massage almost every night before I go to sleep and on weekdays I get a 20 minute
head and shoulder massage before I leave for work.
I like to cook but she does all the tedious stuff like chopping the onions and garlic.
If I want iced tea all I have to do is ask. She always has fresh brewed ice tea in the refrigerator.
One thing that we disagree on bicycle riding. I've always had a bike but when I married her she would not let me
ride my bike. She was afraid I'd get killed in traffic. She sees stories on the new almost every week about someone
getting killed while riding their bicycle on the street and thinks it will happen to me. My bike fell into disrepair and I
gave it away. Now I want to buy a new bike to ride to work since my job is only 4.5 miles away and there are trails
2/3 of the way there. She is resisting but maybe I can win this one.
Her latest threat is, "go ahead and buy the bike but no more massages".
That is unacceptable. I'll have to keep negotiating.

Happy wife, happy life.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 11:36:00 |Display all floors
never marry a chinese girl. too difficult to manage, lot of differences , communication issues etc etc etc etc

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.