Views: 5576|Replies: 27

Just another killing in the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-6-9 08:16:43 |Display all floors
Just another shooting in the U.S.
There was one the other day at a university in Washington state but only one person was killed there.
There are so many mass shootings in the U.S. these days I lose track.
That gunman was pepper sprayed while reloading. Not a very adept mass murderer if you ask me.
The shooting today was carried out by two people with a suicide pact.
They killed two cops, themselves, and someone else.
While they were shooting one of them was heard to yell "This is a revolution".
Some more inept and bumbling mass murderers.
If they wanted to do society some good they'd take the time to kill a billionaire.. or some real estate tycoon.
Killing cops is for the birds. Cops are part of the 99%.
--------------------------------

Two suspects shot and killed two police officers at a Las Vegas eatery Sunday before fatally shooting a third person and killing themselves inside a nearby Walmart, authorities said.

The spree began late Sunday morning when a man and woman walked into CiCi's Pizza and shot two officers who were eating lunch at point-blank range, Las Vegas police spokesman Larry Hadfield said.

The suspects then fled to the Walmart across the street, where they fatally shot a person inside and then killed themselves in an apparent suicide pact, he said.

"I am devastated by the news today of two officers and an innocent bystander who were murdered in an act of senseless violence," Gov. Brian Sandoval said in a statement. "My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families."

One of the suspects yelled, "This is a revolution," but the motive for the shooting remains under investigation, Hadfield said.

"We don't know anything about the suspects yet and are trying to learn more," Hadfield told The Associated Press. "I think in any case where people are ambushed and shot it's upsetting to the public."

-----------------------------------

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-6-9 08:34:47 |Display all floors
CNN has the news of a terrorist attack in Karachi, the plight of a Sudanese woman and the threats against an Afghan woman singer as the front page news. It is interesting to see their world wide compassion and downplaying of the domestic violence... I guess they are trying to be a truly world news organisation and focussing on the tragedies far away from the USA, so selflessly..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 08:41:54 |Display all floors
It is sad to see cops cop this in the USA. They have one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 08:42:48 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-6-9 08:34
CNN has the news of a terrorist attack in Karachi, the plight of a Sudanese woman and the threats ag ...

It beggars belief how so many people in the world, still suffer under repressive regimes and adhere to outdated religions, when they can partake of the joys of "freedom and democracy" like the Americans do.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 08:46:19 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-6-9 10:42
It beggars belief how so many people in the world, still suffer under repressive regimes and adher ...

the tragedy is that the clever and cunning leave the stupid, poor and law-abiding or law enforcers to fight among themselves - dividing them and turning them against each other. This is true in all societies. 'Humanity' taken in its entirety, has a very ugly side to it.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 08:52:33 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-6-9 08:46
the tragedy is that the clever and cunning leave the stupid, poor and law-abiding or law enforcers ...

Will the world ever learn...... do you think?

But I disagree..... humanity is inherently good on the whole.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-9 08:54:28 |Display all floors
Yes, and Americans are the goodest of the bunch, bar none.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.