Views: 2514|Replies: 3

Are you satisfied with your working environment? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-4 16:02:52 |Display all floors
I have read an report which said Asia has the longest working hour but lowest productivity compared with other regions in the world. We know EU and US have a better working environment which offer people comfortable salary, good benefits, career development, culture care, may be added a flexible working hour if you lucky enough. An American who works in a high-tech as a design engineer said to me he will come and stay in china on his two months' vacation period. It is unbelieveable that workers can have two months' vacation from their employers. In China, such a long period might come from a sick leave.

Some foreign companies based in China have a better welfare compared those private companies. However, the policy which they issued are based on the local situation. It is impossible empolyees in China have the same package as employees in US, UK, German...even they are in the same company based on a same level. Even so, it is more likely that people working for multinational companies rather than working for others if they are qualified to have tickets on their hand.

It is well-known there is a severe hierarchy in the Government and state-owned company. Servants in those company must pay more attention on their words and behaviour for fear that ceiling glass unpredictable comes. I have one colleague who became a successful HR a few years after she quit her government job. I do not understand why so many parents push their children to be a civil servant.

Say something about your working environment. Are you satisfied with it? Is there any trouble in adapting a critical situation? or you have some idea to change it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-7 09:59:23 |Display all floors
One day to travel to Hong Kong, three days working, another to return home, the rest of the months I work from home, its a awesome working environment and I'm very satisfied.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-7 10:25:16 |Display all floors
I only have 5 days of annual leave with salary now, and if I want to ask for a long vacation for traveling, the GM will say lots of words......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-7 18:26:50 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2014-6-7 10:25
I only have 5 days of annual leave with salary now, and if I want to ask for a long vacation for tra ...

so do I. you are not the only unlucky one at least.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.