Author: dragon8

McDonald's murder in China sparks outrage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-2 20:18:53 |Display all floors
the new law just passed there...see somethin do somethin hear somethin say somethin just no longer mind your own biz like before  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-2 23:32:37 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-6-2 19:04
according to your logic then, we should have no means to stop anyone killing someone in front of u ...

Again dodgy logic from you, if the other man has no gun why do I need a gun to tackle him? I have fists and can choose a weapon from my surroundings if neccessary, you would shoot first and ask questions later. You could also shoot the person being attacked without care, guns are dangerous.

I learned weapons handling in the best place possible, the British Army, they teach you safety and respect for weapons, others with no training are dangerous.

You gain show you contemt for all thing british in your last sentance, many Brits would react and help, look what happened when the off duty soldier was shot in the street about a year ago, many went to his aid and some tackled the gunmen, the rescuers were unarmed.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-2 23:36:57 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-6-2 19:13
Your thinking is blinkered ... when they intend to kill, people do so because of emotions, frustra ...

You can not be serious!!!!!!

China has a low per capita problem with violent crime and a low quality of healthcare so your first comment does not wash and how could normal people being armed stop the nutters? How would you decide if it was neccessary to shoot someone? What right have you got to make that decision?

Have you ever handled a gun in earnest? Have you seen what one can do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 01:32:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 01:37:14 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-2 12:32
I grow up in Latin America , this happens there too and is not only a trait in China, we the gring ...

Como tener un buen corazón   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 01:39:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 01:50:10 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-2 12:39
Con los Indios Nortinos no hay corazón..!

mi modelo es ... ver algo hacer algo  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.