Views: 6410|Replies: 22

Is generosity with money = Love?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-1 08:55:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by truthbetold1 at 2014-6-1 08:56

If someone is will to give you all their money or spend a huge amount on you, does that mean they love you?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-1 09:54:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-6-1 09:56

The short answer is no it doesn't mean they love you. They are trying to impress you with how wealthy they are or wish to appear. There's many a man with little money who will spend big on a woman so that he looks like he's a better "catch" than he is.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 10:51:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by truthbetold1 at 2014-6-1 10:52
Ratfink Post time: 2014-6-1 09:54
The short answer is no it doesn't mean they love you. They are trying to impress you with how wealth ...

Many women also see men being generous with money, as a sign that the man really loves them.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-1 15:43:57 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2014-6-1 10:51
Many women also see men being generous with money, as a sign that the man really loves them.

Sadly it's not always the case, many men will flash the cash to attract a pretty woman to seduce, once the girl realises she's been had it's often too late, especially in cultures that value appearance and ostentatious displays of wealth as having value.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 07:33:11 |Display all floors
Even if it is, it is still the wrong way to be loved!
There are some things money can't buy and true love is one of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 08:11:38 |Display all floors
I give you an analogy, you can decide the true meaning of generosity...

A rich man is walking down the street, he sees a charity worker and gives him 100000 yuan. The Charity worker thanks him and he continues to walk on. Then right behind him comes a poor man, he gives him 10 yuan and the charity worker bursts into tears. The rich man turns back and asks
"why are you so happy with his donation and not mine?"
the charity worker simply replies;
"You gave me only a very small portion of your wealth...the poor man gave me everything"

My point being, if someone spends a  lot of money on you it's usually because they can afford it anyone...doesn't mean as much.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 08:20:03 |Display all floors
Too most Chinese woman, yes it = LOVE

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.