Views: 16113|Replies: 64

what's your favourite foreign website?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-29 13:32:28 |Display all floors
Since I came to learn English, I have been exploring the foreign websites. Not only to improve my words bank, it is also an important way for me to learn outside my scope.  Chinadaily.com is a good resource; Economists is authentic but unfortunately I coundn't explore it smoothly every time. I was told it is occationally restricted by the authorities. I have a British friend whom recommend me an interesting website, Al Jazeera, which is the main resource for him to get the world idea, but is totally banned in China.
Could you share with us on some interesting websites overseas?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 17:50:42 |Display all floors
I think China daily is a good choice for Chinese to know the world better. And to know some real foreign culture, communicate with some native guys. I know something about the life in India from books, but till last weekend, when I was chatting with 2 Indian guys, I found that I still have some misunderstanding about that. so, native is native.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-5-30 14:18:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by futsanglung at 2014-5-30 14:25

I use the English BBC website everyday for news, sport and stories although some pages are sometimes blocked in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 09:32:18 |Display all floors
ChinaDaily is my favorite foreign website. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 23:46:07 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2014-6-1 09:32
ChinaDaily is my favorite foreign website. :)

Now your nose is 1mm longer.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 23:44:39 |Display all floors
This is the only foreign website, that I come to and write, now . Thinking of Nick Cave's and the Bad Seeds website in England where I use to write, felt drawn by the Holy Spirit to go there, why I am here too, I know, Nick Cave, I think he affected me some when he shut down his website and came out with an album aimed at me, saying I'm pushing the sky away, felt he was going to do something to me, it was against the Holy Spirit, I'm not over that yet, and may I not judge him either .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 00:07:59 |Display all floors
Was just saying this past week, I will never see Nick Cave's point of view, that I am pushing the sky away, he could only mean because they are rich and famous, have wondered if they had not been rich and famous would they have helped me, things were meant to be though, it fulfills what was prophesied, Isaiah Of all her sons were there none to help .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.