Author: JFenix

Pregnant woman stoned to death by her family   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-30 09:55:12 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-30 09:32
don't deal in religion unless you want to go to war.

I think that is a very good advice.

Who are the oppressed?  And oppressed by whom?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 10:47:28 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-30 09:55
Who are the oppressed?  And oppressed by whom?

I think all muslims feel they are oppressed by history.

They just don't understand why they see their brothers and sisters are oppressed every where. .........................by dictators, by men in military uniforms, by richer and more powerful men who are not  muslims.

they must have asked their Allah a million times Why? Why ? why?

Their holy men told them..............be patient, that is just Allah's test. Continue your practice, you will be rewarded in heaven if you are not rewarded in this world.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 11:12:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-30 10:47

So does a billion other people.

Muslims do not own the corner market in oppression.

Look at some central/eastern european countries.  They have gone through just as much occupation, world wars.  Ukraine lost 1/4 of its population during WWII alone.  The amount of suffering in the last 500 years would rival any middle-eastern country.

What is the difference?   

Self-respect.  You can't have self-respect AND see yourself as a victim.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 11:46:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-5-30 11:50
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-30 11:12

truth be told..........................there is no solution to the problems of muslim land.

cursed by a history they call the golden age..............now, like a formerly rich man...................they cannot find happiness or unity.

the only obvious solution is submission.

problem is...................if the only solution is submission, it does feel like oppression, doesn't it?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 12:09:12 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-30 11:12

Have you been faced with multiple personality disorder?

That is the manifestation of the mind when faced with extreme contradictions and conflicts that remains unresolved.

When you look at the muslim communities in the world.......................collectively, there is a sort of multiple personalty disorder playing out on a global scale.

To solve their problems, a super psychologist will have to appear some where to resolve their internal conflicts.

Having a successful Arab Spring revolution would  have been a good step. ....but  not so easy because there are too many vested interests preventing the successful completion of Arab Springs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 13:29:05 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-30 11:46
truth be told..........................there is no solution to the problems of muslim land.

curse ...
the only obvious solution is submission.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Throwing up your hands and handing your fate over to others should never be the 'obvious solution'.  It should be the very last solution - not a solution at all but something only achieved by kicking and screaming.

Why do you romanticize victimhood?  Nothing romantic about it.

Muslims are not oppressed throughout the world.  And the majority of 'oppression' is being served up by muslim extremists terrorizing and killing other muslims.  No group kills more muslim in the world than muslim extremists.  

Look at the oppression the taliban and groups like the boko haram have brought upon the local people.

Who cries for them?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 13:32:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-29 16:07
Really? Is that what you "think"

Maybe you should take a holiday from reading this forum? YOu  ...

you made plenty of comments here that support what I think.  Thanks, but I have no plans to take a holiday from this forum.  Someone's got to stay here to monitor your slanders and  lies.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.