Author: murcuryjenny

Is sex a taboo?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-2 23:39:39 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-6-2 20:05
same here just have to wait for the smartfone service to come down a bit more...dont want to pay $ ...

In the UK I pay £10 per month for 500 mins calls, 1000 SMS messages and 2GB internet so can not complain about the price, in China I am on PAYG, no contract

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 01:34:14 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-2 10:39
In the UK I pay £10 per month for 500 mins calls, 1000 SMS messages and 2GB internet so can not c ...

the best deal for simcard fone is in asia especially china (HK as well) but in the US still is a rip off  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-3 13:02:36 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-6-3 01:34
the best deal for simcard fone is in asia especially china (HK as well) but in the US still is a r ...

On the whole I get a better deal in the UK than I do in Chins, the competition for your business is high in the UK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 19:31:50 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-3 00:02
On the whole I get a better deal in the UK than I do in Chins, the competition for your business i ...

REALLY i thought ev'rythin in the UK is only for the loyals not normal cititzen like moi workin class...my niece went to st mary there for a semester now she's back home & she went back there again for a quik visit   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 19:46:33 |Display all floors
Jason2014 Posted On  6 DayEarlier
lychee527 Posted On  4 HourEarlier      
Jason2014 Post time: 2014-5-28 11:08      
and in many Ch...

your boyfriend is really considerate for you.Keeping virginity before marriage is a ingrained tradition that is passed from generation to generation,after all,China is a conservative country.But this picture is changing dramatically,especially among the millennial generation ,people who were born in the 1980s or 1990s.China enjoys a rapid social  and economic development,so does the social values.Virginity is not as important as before since people now hold a more open attitude towards it .But it does not mean virginity is not important at all that people should give a shit to it.Anyway,no matter boys or girls,should be serious about sex and do not abuse of it.But once you think it is time to enjoy sex,just do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 21:05:06 |Display all floors
if you are wondering still,sex in Asia and in china in particular is not a taboo.check this out and see how the papers in china are decieving people about sex.on paper is a taboo but practically is not and since most people believe that practise makes perfect then sex is not a taboo in china.

no tabbo here

no tabbo here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 21:10:02 |Display all floors
sex on paper is a taboo in china but only GOD knows what is going on in the cover of darkness in china.they may be shy to say anything about sex but they do it more than they can say.just to say,chinese don't like wasting time talking about sex.what is the need talking about sex ,why not just do it and put a point on all the debate.their time is too precious to be wasted talking .the same time you use to talk about it is the same time you will use to do ai and spare the talking time.use the talking time to do something better.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.