Views: 2239|Replies: 3

Which One You will Chose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-27 08:04:55 |Display all floors
Two motocycler are coming to you to pick you up at the same price. If you and your friend are together, which one you will choose?
One is the one that regular picks you up at the lowest rate, call him A here.
The other one is the one picks you up when the regular one is not at the waiting place, call him B here.
In the scenerio, the B see and reach you first, and B emphasized that he will charge the same rate as A, wanna pick you up.
At the same time came B asking to pick you up.
Which one you will chose, A or B?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-27 09:31:37 |Display all floors
I am assuming my friend and I will be travelling pillion (as sole passenger) on the motorcycle. (Ie its not a motorised rickshaw).

I'd ask my friend to pick which on he or she would like to travel with and I'd take the other.

Problem solved.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 09:49:32 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-5-27 09:31
I am assuming my friend and I will be travelling pillion (as sole passenger) on the motorcycle. (Ie  ...

Yes, problem solved. By the way, what makes you choose the other?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-27 15:34:25 |Display all floors
woerm Post time: 2014-5-27 09:49
Yes, problem solved. By the way, what makes you choose the other?

The logic;

I know both riders, so I am happy with either. My friend I can assume doesn't know either, so they should pick the one they feel more safe and happy to go with.  This is not only for their peace of mind, but also so there is no bad feelings if my friend and his/her rider are in an accident.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.