Author: mahesh

I wants to know more about China Culture. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-16 17:38:56 |Display all floors

Thanks..........

Thank you very much all of you.

I appreciate the suggestion given by all of you.
I have been in china for plenty of times , I found that the chinese peoples are most hospitable , I even like the living style of chinese peoples & there culture .
I am also learning zhongwen , to make more friends in china.
So all of you are most welcome to be my friends.

Mahesh Galrani.
Email id : mahesh_galrani@yahoo.com
Contact No. 0091-120-2432849.
Mobile No. 0091-9818697856

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-16 18:53:27 |Display all floors

It's very important to learn some zhongwen

the language is the key!  if you really want to know chinese culture roundly, you must learn -- at least a little -- zhongwen.  then it's possible to contact with normal chinese -- ont only the people who can speak english!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 11:21:40 |Display all floors

contact with me

hello, nice to meet you on line. you have the same hibbies as me. i have got a chance to login the www.sify.com and kow a lot of india friends. and we really talk about a lot of things about the politics, culture, people, cities, sex. yes, i now know something about india. if you want to know the cuture of china , i am so glad to tell you something about it. please mail to me that what you want to know, the cities , the living way, the customs or anything else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 18:57:03 |Display all floors

hehe

If you can speak chinese you will learn chinese culture quickly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 15:38:25 |Display all floors

we're all your friends

come here frequently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 13:48:06 |Display all floors

reply to the post ..

glad to see your post ./
now i can give you some suggestions , just for reference ..
you can use the searching tool "google"..in the searcing blank when you write some words related to chinese culture ,for example , peking opera ,kongfu , forbidden city ,dang dynasty ,..
you will get what you wanted ,,the google is one excellent searching engine ..wish you have a good trip to chinese culture ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-19 10:28:45 |Display all floors

You can get a radio.

If you want to have a good know about China,a radio ,I think it is necessary for you,will help you.FM91.5 in Beijing is CRI,China Radio International,from which everyday you can get new informations about China.The programm also has its website which is http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.