Author: mahesh

I wants to know more about China Culture. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-10 10:26:35 |Display all floors

my personal opinion

"Maybe a house is a city or a village is a city."
i think the city or the village should be the one with a long history.and it has experienced and seen the great changes which has taken place.
in our chinese modern city ,you always can see a few old buildings ,they seem to be the "house" of the city.
another idea: if a house or a village can be the symbol of the city ,it is the city!
what is your opinion?
looking forward to your reply!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-10 10:56:57 |Display all floors

hi

if you want to know more pure chinese culture ,i suggest you should learn some chinese.only in this way can you have a clear picture of our chinese culture.some translated books are garbage!Even the translater can not understand the authour clearly ,how can he or she translate it into english or other languages correctly !they may mislead you!  there is even no person in the mainland has won Noble Prize in culture ,why ?chinese writers cannot produce good products? i don't think so! but some of them cannot be translated well ,or cannot be understand well,here lies the facts! so if you want to read good chinese articles ,you should read them in chinese ,but not english!

Use magic tools Report

pepper has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-10 12:35:55 |Display all floors

I don't like boast.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

freewill has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-10 16:05:17 |Display all floors

:@ )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-11 08:17:13 |Display all floors

my suggestion

taking from my suggestion, if you want know more about china culture the sample way and fast  way you could making some good friend in china ,because after all  they borned in china and living in china ,so they know anything about china and they know everything events happening in china .i have a friend who came from england ,he is just like you,he was learning acupuncture in china,in his free time i often taking he out to visit anywhere ,just for this he counld quickly know about china,even slimly things and good understanding about china culture.

your friend :dandybobe
      data:2003.10.11
     email:gonzuo@sohu.com
     msn:hzct@sohu.com

if you have thing want to me help you could email to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-12 21:24:20 |Display all floors

You will visit website : http://english.ccnt.com.cn/.

This website introduce many culture of China  in English.

It is very well. I wish you like it !   

Use magic tools Report

lizhigangmkx has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-14 20:30:46 |Display all floors

To know more about Chinese Culture

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.