Author: Coulomb

What is Racism?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-25 20:53:18 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-6-25 19:36
No

I am the forum's primary truth seeker.You rank among the forum's many professional truth hider ...

It is a pity that you have not found any truth isn't it

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-25 20:54:08 |Display all floors
Doppler-Shift Post time: 2014-6-25 19:49
Hebrew is the language of power.

Oh is it, so why is it not more widely used? Maybe you should leave here in favour of a Hebrew forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 20:58:12 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-6-25 20:42
I do get what you mean, it does seem a bit racist. But it's kind of a way of promoting black right ...

*I do not agree with any of this reverse discrimination, all discrimination is wrong, it should be the same rules for all.

Back in the UK the BBC has the Asian Network, it is not Asian and only caters for people on the Indian subcontinent but they can not say that, if it were Asian it would be more diverse catering for Chinese, Japanese and other people in Asia.

Many years ago when I was serving in the forces we had a VERY black sergeant, his nickname was Chalkie, no mallice meant, taken by him in the same vein and not considered racist, now it would not be allowed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 20:59:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 04:08:27 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-25 20:59
yes power of killing ..! arzecavity..!

One of the best powers available: there are thousands of people I wish I had the power to permanently put to sleep.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-26 05:33:43 |Display all floors
Coulomb Post time: 2014-5-25 16:08
Simply change the word "Whites" into "Chinese" throughout the article, and then you can see that Chi ...

What a stupid racist comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 17:06:16 |Display all floors
The us vs them genes are real and will be around as long as there are humans.

Sometimes, hands off is the best policy......if things are moving in the right direction.

Sometimes, direct government intervention is the best policy if things are moving in the wrong direction.

And in the case of China, I will like to see a 30 years Chinese plan for helping the Tibetans and Uighers to be more successful in the face of onslaught by the Hans.

As things go.......the trend is clear.......in 30 years, Tibet and Xinjiang will be successful but Tibetans and Uighers will still be mainly small peddlers and tour guides, the rest hiding in mosques and temples.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.