Author: Coulomb

What is Racism?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-25 19:19:26 |Display all floors
Coulomb Post time: 2014-5-25 17:00
This article is for China, not Whites.

Is that comment not racist?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-25 19:23:02 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-5-25 17:06
As for there being black institutions and not white ones. Like I said, in the other comment I posted ...

Please explain why the UK police can have a Black police association and not a White police association, is that not racist as well?

Political correctness has also gone mad and now you are not supposed to refer to someoine as black ( when they are ) you have to say " person of colour", does that mean that whites are "people of no colour"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 19:24:05 |Display all floors
Doppler-Shift Post time: 2014-6-25 19:04
I want to learn Hebrew.

Then you are on the wrong forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 19:24:41 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-5-27 19:29
Truth

Trans,you wouldn't know the truth if it was rammed up your rear.

A case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 19:36:36 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-25 19:24
A case of the pot calling the kettle black?

No

I am the forum's primary truth seeker.You rank among the forum's many professional truth hiders.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 19:49:13 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-25 19:24
Then you are on the wrong forum

Hebrew is the language of power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-25 20:42:41 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-25 19:23
Please explain why the UK police can have a Black police association and not a White police associ ...

I do get what you mean, it does seem a bit racist. But it's kind of a way of promoting black rights within a white dominated society...I am not saying its the right way to go about it, but that's what I think they are aiming for.

Yeah...I don't get that PC stuff. Neither do black people...at least the ones I dated back home...She was black and I was white, end of. It's like, if you are describing something you start with the most easily describable features, usually skin colour, hair etc...

And person of colour is ridiculous as that basically describes anyone who is not white which is vague and utterly useless. I usually categorise like this

White
Black
Asian
Arabic
Indian/pakistani
don't know

this is for describing skin colours. (for example, the guy with the arabic looking skin) Not been called a racist yet...well not by a person of colour at least Ironically. Racism is about discriminating based on race/skin colour/ethnicity  I think saying someone is black simply because they are dark skinned doesn't really come under ""discrimination" unless it is being used in a derogatory term but then white can be used that way too. I agree that it's just mad PC and needs to get removed.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.