Author: sunnylin01

Why do pretty women marry ugly men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-26 14:24:06 |Display all floors
Some women think an ugly man will appreciate them more and treat them like goddesses, not cheat on them etc.. So, an ugly guy can still considered a good catch if he is willing to be her slave and wallet.

Of course, once an ugly guy scores himself one hot girl.... he'll think he can get more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 20:49:00 |Display all floors
actually i don't know why,,,,when see a pretty woman together with an ugly man or conversely,,then i think that's more well-matched
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 20:49:42 |Display all floors
the reason to me is that most women want a good life.the size of your wallet is what most women are out for.women don't eat or wear handsomeness but want to be admired with latess designers and all what  is in vogue.besides,most women have understood that handsome men are definitely going to cheat on them since many women will like to see what they have.an ugly man with a beautiful women can't dare to cheat because if he tries,there will be no second chance for him.these kind of men are very protecive and submissive too.did i hit the point?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-26 20:58:20 |Display all floors
from all the photos,it seems the writer is talking of chinese men and women.in this case i would say,there are very few handsome chinese men.this makes it very competitive so you just settle with what you can get.chinese men are not contious of their out look.they seem unkept and just don't even see any need for that.the women are such beauties that you will wnat to ask questions.comperatively,the chinese women out classed the chinese men in almost everything.is not surprising for me any longer seeing a girl i will describe first class beauty with a weather beaten guy.just don't under look these guys.what their accounts hold only GOD knows.hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-27 22:25:42 |Display all floors
  The ugly men in these pictures are either celebrities or fat cats. Meaning they are worth a boodle.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-5-29 08:03:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by snappysammy at 2014-5-29 08:03

IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...GET AN UGLY WOMEN TO MARRY YOU...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 11:40:33 |Display all floors
I don’t know why beautiful women marry ugly guys but I’m sure glad they do.  I’m in the ugly category and I’m married to a beautiful young wife.  I love her very much and our anniversary is next month.  Oh by the way, I’m not rich, her family has more money than me.  Maybe this is one forum I’ll let my wife see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.