Author: TheHermit

Someone is banned!!! Shall we have a party?    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-31 22:22:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-31 15:46

Klyer, my friend, it's been a long time since we last spoke. My remembrance of you is a man of sincerity, fairness and honesty.

I must say I was taken aback to see you in support of someone as extreme, unbalanced and unfair as robert. Clearly you can see he structures every argument, every statement as an attack on the very system he saps from and refuses to abandon. He is a hypocrite sublime unworthy of the support of a good man like you.

You're smart enough to know people judge by the company you keep. I know you better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 22:32:03 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-10-31 18:20
When the Anglo-American Capitalists started developing the U.S.A., they recruited tens of thousand ...

Thank you for this long, historical discourse. Appears you've put a lot of reading and research into enlightening us about the “Corporate Plantation” mentality of America. There is much I agree with you on as well as disagree.

Your detailed account of the failure of America and capitalism implies you've done the research. If that's true what is your recommendation for the best system?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 22:47:56 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-10-30 08:57
All ssenecas ghosts are on 24/7 ....and 25cent extra if they insult Klyer, Robert and C ...

You say Seneca has all these ghosts but then imply you're not a ghost yourself?

You have the clear hypocritical markings of robert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 22:50:14 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2015-10-31 22:32
Thank you for this long, historical discourse. Appears you've put a lot of reading and research in ...
Your detailed account of the failure of America and capitalism implies you've done the research. If that's true what is your recommendation for the best system?

I don't have a solution to what I see is a deeply flawed system including the two-party political system in America. However, something along the lines of a Nordic Model would be good for the PEOPLE of America which Bernie Sanders advocates. The Swiss Model would also be good because it would remove the ability of the Capitalist Class to use their money to buy politicians and influence policies by allowing direct participatory democracy on every single policy issue. Even an EU Model would be better because a technocratic-run Federal State would be better than a money-driven political process which corrupts the whole system of democracy which America was supposed to stand for.

Lastly, the obstacle to changing the system of government are the Anglo-American Capitalist Elites. U.S. history has shown that people who tried to change the system of government like MLK, Jr., or people who tried to challenge their power like JFK, Jr. or RJK were assassinated by the powers-that-be. If Bernie Sanders wins the next elections as U.S. President, then perhaps he could try to change the system to serve the people instead of the Anglo-American Capitalist Elites. If he loses, then the prospects for the U.S.A are dire indeed.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-31 23:22:16 |Display all floors
foreignchinese Post time: 2015-10-31 19:33
Seneca should be on cloud 9. Forumers love to hate him. Imagine 261 pages all contributed to him. Ju ...

His star status is in no doubt..... if only his presence was on a more positive note.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-11-1 01:31:49 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-11-1 01:22
His star status is in no doubt..... if only his presence was on a more positive note.

This reminds me of Hitler.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-11-1 01:36:37 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-11-1 01:10
Thank you! ...that is a great news...CD Forum made a good decission to ban extreme racism.

Now you are so desperate that you resort to comment on 18 month old posts

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.