Author: other_roads

Are you ok ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-16 15:56:47 |Display all floors
glad to be here , last night , i went cinema to watch Spider the second , there was one man called Marx ,an "invisible" employee in Oscorp, his superiors even asked him to stay to work overtime ,checking electricity problems, he was bit by electric eel after falling into the water tube accidently , turned into a monster, in reality , people die
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 15:56:51 |Display all floors
glad to be here , last night , i went cinema to watch Spider the second , there was one man called Marx ,an "invisible" employee in Oscorp, his superiors even asked him to stay to work overtime ,checking electricity problems, he was bit by electric eel after falling into the water tube accidently , turned into a monster, in reality , people die

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 15:57:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 15:57:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 15:57:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 15:57:37 |Display all floors
jieshao Post time: 2014-5-16 08:48
So proud of  getting in this group,I hope we can help each other,share our experiences,move on toget ...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-5-18 08:33:36 |Display all floors
Comforts victimized innocent victims.
Actions to care those who were victimizing.
Prevent new potential victims from the bad elements.

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.