Views: 4481|Replies: 10

Living with terror [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-12 01:03:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cloudd at 2014-5-13 01:15

Living with terror had been increasing for many around theworld since the 911 incident. The Israelis had been fighting terrorists in their country since 1960.

Their homeland security industry had flourished through long exposure of combating against terror and crimes. The vast experience and know-how from veterans of the Israel’s police and security forces had help to secure their transportation

facilities including aircraft, ships and buses and it is inevitable that a 911 style attack against an Israeli target is a mission impossible.

The threats are not limited to urban city but are spread across a wide frontal perimeter of land and sea. The Israel has developed comprehensive concepts, systems and solution in protecting their borders, infrastructures and property perimeters.

The recent spate of attacks had been targeted to inflict terror wherever it is least expected or when security is slackened.  

Surveillance whether perimeter or aerial could gather necessary intelligence in providing an early warning system to pre-empt possible attacks. Drones had been deployed by the states to bring down potential terrorist.

The setback of patrol is the slow response to move in the security personnel when needed and a lot of resources is consumed. In the event that there is an attack, it may be too chaotic and may take a while to re deploy security personnel. The next alternate solution is what, where and how to equip in order to fight off potential terrorist whether on land or at sea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 04:56:44 |Display all floors
I have no sympathy for the Jews.

They got what they deserve.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 06:53:08 From mobile |Display all floors
Many terrorist living around us nowadays.people hurt in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 06:57:22 |Display all floors
hitachisally Post time: 2014-5-13 06:53
Many terrorist living around us nowadays.people hurt in

You built trust........

That is what you need to do.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 07:02:42 From mobile |Display all floors
Kuming trainstation is so deeply influnce。I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 07:05:35 From mobile |Display all floors
The goverment should do something to protect disadvantage group 。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 07:07:46 |Display all floors
hitachisally Post time: 2014-5-13 07:05
The goverment should do something to protect disadvantage group 。

The government should built trust.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.