Author: crimsonwolf

Fresh bread is poisonous?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-8 13:09:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xuedongi60 at 2014-5-8 21:15

I do not think so,the general temperature of the baking bread is over 170℃,but the optimum temperature of the yeast's growth is 20-30℃,the yeast are all dead when they under over 170℃.But I am not stand in your side if you eat fresh bread,because the cooling bread have a better quality than the fresh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 20:09:31 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2014-5-7 20:28
yup,

...but if the factory made bread is harmfull because of the chemical add-ons - it is not th ...

yes we live in a stressful world and rush around like headless chickens. But there are small bakery that work for clean product
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 20:21:51 |Display all floors
i'm sooo confused by both DiCaprio & Polarbear comment here just dunno which one's to listenin to...skip my baguette for now  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 08:48:43 |Display all floors
How silly to think fresh bread is poisonous. The problem is digestion. A baker said soft moist bread when it's fresh is not easy to digest than less moist bread.
Does yeast exist in beer production too?
Yeast is a single-celled organism; a fungus responsible for the converting of sugar to alcohol and carbon dioxide in the fermentation stage. Yeast is also the final component that determines the flavor of the beer.

A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 09:12:42 |Display all floors
xuedongi60 Post time: 2014-5-8 13:09
I do not think so,the general temperature of the baking bread is over 170℃,but the optimum temperat ...

Good point. But I think hot fresh bread tastes more aromatic, soft, delicacy than the cooling one...
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 09:17:32 |Display all floors
shengshi Post time: 2014-5-9 08:48
How silly to think fresh bread is poisonous. The problem is digestion. A baker said soft moist bread ...

Very knowledgable! I think you have uncovered the truth very well, thank you very much!
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 16:08:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xuedongi60 at 2014-5-9 16:16
crimsonwolf Post time: 2014-5-9 09:12
Good point. But I think hot fresh bread tastes more aromatic, soft, delicacy than the cooling one. ...

But that is just your feeling,it is not the truth.I think you can ask baker for help.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.