Author: english-learner

Who are the top campus belles in Chinese universities?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-29 15:21:24 |Display all floors

Somebody miss ttt222 here?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 15:59:27 |Display all floors

Probably these pictures are only from models where some of them attend to an university

I've never seen in other countries girls  making childish gestures for a camera as in China (Korea also). It looks so fake, so unreal, so silly.

These girls are definitely not well guided or their Chinese male counterparts are crazy for having the dreamed ¨innocent¨ girls.

Anyway,  I don´t know from where the OP got these pics but about the pics 22 and 24? I didn´t know there are Chinese universities in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Pathetic thread.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 15:59:58 |Display all floors
周忠 Post time: 2014-4-28 10:02
pure

...crap

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 16:00:43 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-28 10:32
Welcome to our matchmaking website, the world leader in matchmaking. Let me show you around, sir ...

you forgot to say

Ok guys, show your wallets on the table...

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 16:01:26 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-28 10:50
A lot of these pictures we have seen before, is China running out of beautiful women?

it seems

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 18:10:09 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-4-29 16:00
you forgot to say

Ok guys, show your wallets on the table...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 18:48:58 |Display all floors
english-learner Post time: 2014-4-27 19:29

this pictrue had had ps too much

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.