Author: Seseme

Why the West Fears China, But Not Russia and Iran   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-27 08:48:47 |Display all floors
haha...why would the demi-gods want anything from us? It is true that they do absorb energy but definitely not from us because our Qi is not that good from their point of view. Only the ghosts and fallen angels are interested in our Qi.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-27 11:52:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-27 11:48
I always thought Buddhism was about being good buddies.

That as well and not eating meat. One thing puzzles me nowadays as I see more and more fat monks, how can you get fat on veggies, rice and no alcohol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 12:44:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-27 11:58
I have met many fat Chinese men chanting mantras and giving me lucky cards; when I accepted thos ...

I feel sorry that you have to encounter these scams, but there really are many other good monks or Buddhist associations which practice the right type of teaching. Among others, I know that associations like 慈济 (Tzuchi) is very suitable for modern people. If you want online Chinese Dharma you can try the website of master 淨空; and if you like Buddhist martial arts and medicines, then I recommend you check out the Shaolin Temple's 禅武医 (chanwuyi).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 13:59:32 |Display all floors
This guy is off tangent.has China ever come out with an invention?
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 13:59:58 |Display all floors
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-27 14:45:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-27 11:58
I have met many fat Chinese men chanting mantras and giving me lucky cards; when I accepted thos ...

No, they are just the fake monks, it is a good business these days I believe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 18:45:34 |Display all floors
NOT TRUE,  THE WEST HAS A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING WHAT MOTIVATES THE CHINESE PEOPLE

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.