Author: JFenix

Does China Discriminate Against Males?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-31 23:01:29 |Display all floors
oxixoca Post time: 2014-5-31 20:30
The security thing happens worldwide I think :/ don't quote me on it, but it's happened to me most ...

Thank you for your respectful views.

I must correct you though when you say in most other countries females are allowed to search males but males can't search females that's not correct. I've traveled the world for many years and found virtually no country permits this, only a few countries in East Asia do.As far as males thinking of females as their mother in the changing room I think that odd that an 18 year old male would think of an 18 year old female as mother. Also a male thinking it's okay for his mother to see him naked is also a very weird thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-31 23:08:52 |Display all floors
oxixoca Post time: 2014-5-31 20:34
Like I posted above, most problems in our society come from us not wanting to talk about the problem ...

Very well said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 00:51:42 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-31 23:01
Thank you for your respectful views.

I must correct you though when you say in most other countr ...

I think you feel this way because our society sexualizes the human body more so than other countries.  I noticed that when living in Germany.  The germans loved to point out how uptight americans were when it came to nudity and sexuality.  I think we are just trained to think of the naked body in a sexual sense.  That is a problem with our culture, not theirs.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 07:00:56 |Display all floors
oxixoca Post time: 2014-5-31 20:30
The security thing happens worldwide I think :/ don't quote me on it, but it's happened to me most ...

A few questions:
Are you saying when you traveled to other countries you were searched by men? If so do you remember which countries? If you were searched was it just with a handheld metal detector or a physical pat down?

You said you worked at M&S. What is that that they would have a womens and mens changing room? Are you saying women were allowed to walk into the mens changing room while they were naked? If so what country allowed this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 08:42:00 |Display all floors
oxixoca Post time: 2014-5-31 20:34
Like I posted above, most problems in our society come from us not wanting to talk about the problem ...

You are absolutely correct. Men and women should be respectful of the burdens of the other gender as well as their own.

Everyone struggles to live under the same difficult circumstances of life. What advantage it gives one gender it also takes something away leaveing the other gender with an advantage there.

When people are careful to treat each other with mutual dignity and respect then humanity will continue to evolve into something better than it is now

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-1 09:38:45 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-4-26 00:34
You would think at least.  With the gender imbalance, females get to pick and choose as far as sea ...

I think you are quite reasonable and smarter.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-1 09:40:33 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-26 01:41
Bad for girls mental health........

But they can pick out the good guys as prospective husbands.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.