Views: 5635|Replies: 7

Who will win in India's 2014 general election? [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-19 23:24:16 |Display all floors
Recently, there are many eyecatching events which have worldwide influence, such as Missing MH370, Unrest in Ukraine  and Crimea Crisis, Korea ferry disaster and so on.

Abovementioned events have more or less some sadness when people waiting the news updates with anxious hearts.

Maybe the general election in India, the world's second most populous country with 1.2 billion people, which has been undergoing for days, will bring some good and interesting news for the wrold at large.

As one of the majoy emerging countries, and one of the major members of Gold BRICS.  no matter it is the Congress party or the BJP winning the big election finally, India's final parliamental  election results will bring new fresh vigor to the country itself, the region and the world as a whole.

Will  foreign policy of India has new interesting adjustment after the election? Will the Sino-India ties in terms of politics, economic and people to people's cultural exchange have new innovative and substantial development?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 23:18:47 |Display all floors
  1. Will  foreign policy of India has new interesting adjustment after the election? Will the Sino-India ties in terms of politics, economic and people to people's cultural exchange have new innovative and substantial development?
Copy code
I do not think any govt. change in India will cause major changes in Indo Sino relations. If the Congress govt. wins they are more likely to maintain a stable relation with China just as now and if its BJP it may tilt towards US or China but not a major change than now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 23:26:12 From mobile |Display all floors
I am agree with the

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 23:33:12 From mobile |Display all floors
I am agree with the uper opinion,No matter who win the elections。China will keep good relations with India。We have so much same points,economic interest and other matters。we can develop together 。

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-4-24 23:49:06 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2014-4-24 23:18
I do not think any govt. change in India will cause major changes in Indo Sino relations. If the Con ...

I think your opinion has complemented the OP.

Keep a stable bilateral relationship between China and India is the hope of the people from both sides I think. Seems the two cuntries'  grass roots interation and exchange have not yet gotten its due potential.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-4-24 23:51:44 |Display all floors
hitachisally Post time: 2014-4-24 23:33
I am agree with the uper opinion,No matter who win the elections。China will keep good relations wi ...

Optimize and enhance trade and economic cooperation can bring more tangible wealth to both Countries and their people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 00:18:51 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-4-24 20:51
Optimize and enhance trade and economic cooperation can bring more tangible wealth to both Countri ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.