- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 1423 Hour
- Reading permission
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2014-4-23 21:14|
shengshi Post time: 2014-4-23 05:53
Can you give some prices from Poland on loin pork, cheddar cheese, spinach, carrot, poto ...
here is the quotation:
prices in RMB
pork loin - 25-40 / 1 kg (depands on quallity and shop)
yellow cheese (gouda or edam type) of average quality - 40-50 / 1 kg
yellow cheese "cheddar" (slices, as used in burgers in my recipe) - 8-10 / 1 package (10 slices, about 100g)
spinach (frozen) - 10-30 / 1 kg (depands on brand, quality)
spinach (fresh - in season) - 10 - 15 / 1 kg
carrot - 6-15 / kg (depand on season and quality)
potatoes ("old potatoes" - grown, stored) - 2-6 / kg (depands mostly on season - cheapest in the autumn)
potatoes ("young potatoes" - with the delicate and thin skin, can be eaten whole) - 4 - 20 / kg (depands on season - cheapest in the spring and early summer, other times of the year it is only available imported)
I would add some "tropical fruits" to the list...
- bananas - 4-10 / kg (depands on season and quality)
- oranges - 8-20 / kg (depands on quality)- grapvines - 10-40 / kg (depands on season and quality)
- homegrown greens and herbs are chapest from the late spring untill the late summer
- homegrown fruits (apples, peaches, plums, cherries) - best to buy "summer to autumn"
- since late autumn to the late spring - veggies and fruits are getting more expensive (because are produced in the greenhouses, or stored, or imported)
all the prices I posted are based on products available in popular stores like TESCO, Carrefour, etc.
it do NOT include "directly from the farmer" or (at the opposite end of the scale - most expensive stores)