Views: 113945|Replies: 27

What's your favourite smartphone app?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-18 17:28:11 |Display all floors
People use apps to read news, play games, contact friends and do a variety of other things.  In order to help us perfect China Daily News app, we'd like to invite you to join this survey.

1 What is your favorite app?

2 What is it about this app that you like so much? Is it the design? The content?

3 What interesting functions does it have that you enjoy?

240425-13030FG15553.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-4-19 11:58:53 |Display all floors
Ad.1 most frequently used apps:
a). communication apps: email, qq, gg(Polish communicator something like qq in China - but gg is much older), skype, weixin
b). web browser: Opera
c). maps: google maps

Ad.2 what is most important?
a). have to do the job quickly
b). not "overdesigned" - I like it nice and plain
c). have to be "controllable" - no unwanted actions

Ad.3 most interresting function?
- have to work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-22 12:02:55 |Display all floors
1 My favorite app: Facebook

2 FB connects me to my Local & Global friends.

3 Interesting functions it has that I enjoy:

Its fluently interactive.
Provides:

3.1 General page
3.2 Personal page
3.3 Notifications listing
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-22 15:28:01 |Display all floors
1My  favorite  app:Flipboard
2.it contains  a lot of lately  information  about  fashion,internetional news,art.
3.i like the information it proves that the latest fad and beautiful  pictures

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-22 17:19:29 |Display all floors
I want an app that allows me to turn off other peoples phones when they are concentrating more on the phone than they are on where they are going

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-22 17:27:33 |Display all floors
My favourites from a user standpoint.

QQ - Tencent's best chat client. I'd be lost without it.

WeChat - Another great Tencent product, different from QQ and far cleaner looking and sleek functions.

Whatsapp - Another great chat client. Clean, small footprint and reliable.

Lunar Phase (Android). Lunar phase, rise and set times, essential for the astronomer on the run.

Google Maps. I wish I could get this on my satellite phone!

Mobile Observatory. A great planetarium for a showing people what's in the sky when it's daylight.

Foxmail for Android. Another Tencent package and it's brilliant. I use the full size version on my PC's and notebooks too.

Firefox for Android. My preferred web browser. Better than Internet Exploder (IE) and less hassle than Opera.

It's a shame I spend a lot of time outside of phone coverage areas! That's where a gps module and notebook rule along with a satellite phone.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-22 21:21:25 |Display all floors
     to be honest, i seldon use app from the Apple. Even though it is popular and convenient. but I really have no time to play or apply.
     by the way, we should carefully pay attention to the safety as many people start to use it to handle individual finance.
      meanwhile we have to be amazing the power of the technology. it change our lifestyle and also change being's thoughts.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.