Views: 3685|Replies: 0

PUTIN'S LETTER MAKES DIPLOMATIC HISTORY - April 2014 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-18 08:12:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by macanese at 2014-4-18 08:14

http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php?/topic/252065-putins-letter-makes-diplomatic-history-april-2014/

EXCERPT:
Putin Letter Makes Diplomatic History                                                Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services207

President Vladimir Putin’s letter to leaders of European countries – Full text  ….from  ITAR-TASS,  Moscow

The seven golden domes of St. Petersburg

[ Editors Note: Dear Readers, this is a piece of contemporary history below. As you read through this, yes we know that Putin did not write it all himself, but despite the staff work the clarity and sincerity are just oozing out of it.
Nowhere is there a word of the blustering and bravado which has become so commonplace in Western, particularly the US, diplomatic statements.
And as for our Congress, they have become such an embarrassment that it seems like the interns have totally taken over the place with the conveyor belt of childish drivel that keep flowing from that hole in the ground. We are way past time for any tinkering around the edges to fix that mess.
It is time to take a look at what our Founding Fathers left us, realize that it is no longer working, and that we need a major makeover.
What we are watching here is the death of America's moral leadership in the world, the complete exposure of how it was stolen and exploited by you know who. That the Nobel Peace Prize winner would sit at the helm while this went into its latter stages is sad indeed, despite his stopping the Syria attack and great progress he has made toward ending the way too long running fraud of the Iran nuclear threat.
Those that promoted that false flag psyops deserve to be prosecuted for running an ongoing terror attack on us. That is exactly what their intent was, premeditated mass murder. That brings up another major issue that needs to be addressed, which is taking a fresh look at how dangerous the political and diplomatic immunity tool has become to us all.
I don't see how we can continue not to have criminal recourse when we suffer the consequences that we have and I fear will continue to. They love the "them or us" situation they have know as they have a free pass, and they use it...on us.
What we have now, is frankly, a national security risk. Call me crazy if you want, but I stand by the statement and could defend it in debate while both drunk and blindfolded. Let me know what you think in the comments... Jim W. Dean ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.