Views: 16445|Replies: 60

Top 10 complaints of Chinese girlfriends[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-16 09:34:54 |Display all floors
Editor's note: Chinese women who are dating non-Chinese guys often express various issues which displease them – and the issues are mostly due to cultural differences and a lack of understanding. One of our forum readers from Pakistan sent us a list of what he considers the ten most common complaints of Chinese girlfriends.

Nosherwanabbasi (Pakistan)

1. You don't carry my handbag!

Most foreign ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 14:39:18 |Display all floors
so should we take it or leave it?i shoulder all but not the first one.carrying a ladies bag around.doesn't looks good to me and for what reason will they like their bags to be carried ,i am still to know.if you can't carry your bag then no need for one.affection is not only in carrying your woman's bag.i forgot ,i am in china.do as the Romans when in ROME.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 21:27:28 |Display all floors
I'm afraid this is a worldwide phenomenon, not just China, i'm a foreigner and believe me we complain about similar issues.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-19 04:30:59 |Display all floors
Top 12 Compliments of Chinese Girlfriends/Wives:

1. You are very man (after your just refused some rude driver in traffic.)
2. You are very man (after you just helped an elderly person.)
3. You are very man (after you just told a person 'NO!' who told you that you should move your e-bike so they can park their car there)
4. You are very man (after you told her to quit acting like a spoiled brat and start acting like the amazing, intelligent and incredible woman you always thought her to be)
5. You are very man (after telling her that you don't need to go to the bar but you want to go to the bedroom with her)
6. You are very man (after you went to the bedroom for at least 2-3 hours)
7. You are very man (after you spoke to several small children who were fascinated by a foreigner giving them attention)
8.You are very man (after you just refused another woman who was trying to flirt with you)
9. You are very man (after you just surprised her with flowers)
10. You are very man (after you bought her even a small gift for no reason at all)
11. You are very man (after you just took it upon yourself to cook dinner or breakfast for her)
12. You are very man (after you told her to relax and you washed the dishes, did some cleaning or did the laundry)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 19:46:45 |Display all floors
The whole thing of cultural differences is a bunch of BULL. If people work together and they want to be together they can work with each other to keep their relationship strong. People in all parts of the world are very similar and demand similar things from their partner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-2 06:11:22 |Display all floors
#4 Friends. In the west, a woman will enjoy meet her future husband's friends and getting to know them. Soon after marriage, they are often relegated to the lowly rank of 'so called friends'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 09:15:44 |Display all floors
A boy carrying a girls handbag is just another way of the girl branding him as 'being taken'.  A Chinese girl handed me her handbag to carry once, I just sat it down on the sidewalk.  What a look I got, what a beating I got.  What a night I got for standing up to her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.