Author: redacted

China’s Actions in Hunt for Jet Are Seen as Hurting as Much as Helping   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-16 21:50:47 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-16 19:09
But it the Welsh that are known for their sheep worrying

Sheep_shaggers_online_weekly.jpg

Kiwisafesex.jpg

kiwiphonesex.jpg

I rest my case

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 22:59:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-16 10:59
See Pee See-China took a haughty, nationalistic and magisterial stance from the outset. It at ti ...

I disagree with you and so will many others. China is doing the best it can, and in fact most of the early misinformation came from Malaysian sources. In fact, in the early hours after MH370 went missing,  other 'experts' thought if it had gone down in the sea, it could still be floating, or just below the surface, so
the main search was visual, with China quickly sending ships and aircraft. As far as the debris in the sea is concerned, it was quite right for China to report it, because at the time, the possible whereabouts of the airplane was completely unknown. Others reported debris in various areas too. China never claimed it came from an aircraft, but merely that debris had been spotted. Elsewhere it was reported that debris turned out to be ship's garbage. Furthermore, the change in search area was due to advice from the UK, based on complex extrapolation of signals received from MH370 via the satellites of London-headquartered Inmarsat. From the beginning, the international press has been speculating on the whereabouts of MH370, and well as how and why it got there, and usual, trying to invent news instead of just reporting it.
China has a right to be heavily involved. Most of the passengers are Chinese.
If any country should be criticised, then it would be Malaysia. Though it has since tried to put things right, at the start, lack of information, and later, misleading information from Malaysian officials caused unnecessary pain and suffering to the families of passengers. It is hard to imagine what they are going through. One can only deeply sympathise with them, and hope that MH370 will soon be located .
Contrary to what you suggest, China has been, and is doing a good job, with its ships and aircraft acting in accordance with the requests of the Australian coordinator, and in cooperation with several other countries.
I have noticed that many of your posts are critical of China, so I wonder why it is that you bother to write on  website of the leading Chinese government-owned newspaper. La!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 00:21:28 |Display all floors
So many biased anti China westerners here! WTF people? When are you going to stop bending over for Washington scumbags to blow more smoke up your arses?

It seems all most of you want to do is grasp at anything to bash China. Take your blinders off for once in your life and recognize that your own governments anti China stance is to keep you distracted from all the crap they do. You all need to grow up and lose your racist attitudes or go live in a cave somewhere. You are poster children for why America is the most hated country on Earth. Now go put on your big boy panties and grow up already.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-17 00:42:26 |Display all floors
redacted Post time: 2014-4-16 12:27
Congrats. You are the most biased poster I have seen on CD. You must be a really fun person at par ...

Robert's a professional troll. Ignore him and with luck he'll fade away in to the slime from which he emerges.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 04:32:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 07:14:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-4-16 13:03
I'm biased?
You and your right wing buddies are the ones who are dismissing any pings heard by Chi ...

I didn't comment on anyone's pings. Let's wait and see who finds the plane.

Prediction: If China finds the plane you will say "SEE! CHINA #1"
Prediction: If Australia/USA finds the plane you will say "THIS IS A CONSPIRACY. SAME AS THE MOON LANDING"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 07:15:48 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-4-16 16:36
I spend 25 years working globally including work postings when I was based in LA, Singapore, Jakar ...

Let's just agree that everyone, from every country is an idiot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.