Views: 2908|Replies: 2

Don't Mess With an American Grandma [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-15 07:00:45 |Display all floors
"I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on MN State Highway 210 at Mile Marker 197 just East of McGregor, MN.
I asked for her driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance.
The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a Conceal Carry Permit. I looked at her and ask if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.
She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box.
Something - - - body language, or the way she said it - - - made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what she was so afraid of.
She looked me right in the eye and said, 'Not a f---ing thing!'”
True story out of McGregor, MN from a State Trooper...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 10:40:07 |Display all floors
Possession of firearms in many countries it did not have the privilege

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 18:15:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by beijingyank at 2015-6-15 15:34

Such a shame some "elderly and infirm" women were not packing heat at the Kunming train station. I'm sure they wouldn't have been afraid of any f(*+ing thing too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.