Views: 2285|Replies: 0

This War of Mine - a different wargame [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-13 13:14:17 |Display all floors
Usually in wargames you are playing a soldier who is on the good side and killings lots of bad enemies. It is usually a simple stpry with a black/white approach.

Yesterday I read about a new wargame from B11 studios. In this game which is being called This War of Mine you are playing a civilian who tries to survive with other civilians in a warzone. You have to make tough decisions like thinking about who will get the last rations, think about things like where to get drinking water and rations,...

There is no real story. It is only about survival and once your character is dead he/she is dead. It is also about what ypu will dp to keep ypur family alive.

I will definitely try it out as soon as it is released. In these times we easily forget that war is not fun but misery and I think it is great to use modern media like computer games to remind us of this.
Single choice vote, There are a total of 4 people participating in the poll
100.00% (4)
0.00% (0)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.