Views: 2929|Replies: 0

Malaysia come clean that they scrambled search planes... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-10 23:35:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2014-4-10 08:20

Malaysia now comes clean and admitted the plane (MH370) was tracked by military radar and that Malaysia ordered the Royal Malaysian Airforces to scramble serach planes (Does search planes need to be scrambled?  I thought only fighters can use the term scramble.) to look for the plane...  Now, why didn't they (Malaysia) come out with this info in the first place?  Unless, of course, the plane (MH370) was pursued and ordered to land in a secured landing strip for whatever dangerous goods it might be transporting.  Diego Garcia does seem the type of a landing strip to safely and securely (Disarm?) the plane.  Now, why the sealed lips and why the massive coverup?  I suspect the plane (Probably taken over by noturious commandos) refuses to follow orders; continues to evade chase and ultimately, a descision was arrived at to sacrifice the plane and all the passengers in it.  Coming from the Malaysians, this tidbit here, my opinion, is but only tip of the iceburg.  Much more exciting and much more interesting revelations is to come, revealations such as actually having scrambled fighter in pursue of the plane rather than just just sending up search aircrafts.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.