Author: ning05

China Warns the US: Stop meddling in region!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-10 15:24:35 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-4-10 14:11
China is not a warmongers like America & the bloody Japanese.

What works affairs are you watching?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 15:25:35 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-4-10 14:09
If you want him to live China... Buy him or me a house and a one way ticket...I am more than happy ...

Funny, I in China in June, visiting the family. :)
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 15:26:06 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-4-10 14:02
Thank god...I am not Japanese nor Philippine.

Neither am I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 15:28:20 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-4-10 13:04
What fuc-king battles you have won..? Gallipoli, Vietnam, Afghanistan..? The only battles you guys ...

We won all our battles in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Korea and Mayala

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 15:28:53 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-4-10 13:01
Facts speak for them self; dickheads like you don’t have credibility

You speak of facts, your funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 21:40:55 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-4-9 19:31
China's military is untried, untested, unblooded It has a history of running away when confronted

in other words, mr. kangarooman: what you are saying, essentially, is that if a military establishment, any military establishment, hadn't been on a murdering rampage of defenseless tiny little states such as all those yet still bow and arrow vielding stone age idi amin robert mugabe african states; on defenseless nations such as iraq; libya; as egypt; then, to you, that is an untried military, an untested military, an unblooded military, and militaries that shys when confronted? is that what you are saying?

hehe! i'd love for you to apply this logic to vladimir's ukraine military adventurism, mr. kangarooman. i mean the russian military, too, hadn't been untried, untested, and unblooded since the soviet days.  so, is vladimir shaking in fright and, ever wondered what vladimir is saying, essentially, with his ukraine crimea adventurism, mr. kangarooman? me think what vladimir is in fact saying is this:

"TRY ME!"

how simplistic you are, mr. kangarooman! i mean it's as if you actually believe in what you say when the truth of it is this: your man, essentially, resembles no more but that of a bully who is on a picking ramage picking on little guys ten times tinier than it is. that, to me, is not something that's been tried and tested, mr. kangarooman!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 22:12:12 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-9 20:03
Are you Russian?

Vladmir is Russian! And I like his "no funny stuff" way of dealing with things, especially when dealing with snobs who ties to screw people up with deceit and cunnings.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.