Views: 32662|Replies: 189

Shame on Japanese government who denies history   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2014-4-8 10:43:04 |Display all floors
last week Japan's chief cabinet secretary rejected Chinese President Xi Jinping's remarks on Japan's invasion of China and the Nanjing Massacre, does it suggest that regional peace and stability is the least thing Japan wants?

Adopting absurd rhetoric, Yoshihide Suga referred to Xi's remark that "Japan's war of aggression against China caused more than 35 million Chinese military and civilian casualties" as "extremely unconstructive".

Suga refused to recognize the number of the victims, saying that the Japanese government has yet to verify the "various views".

Such remarks are in blatant defiance of the evidence and a challenge to both justice and human conscience and reflect the fact that the Japanese government, with Shinzo Abe at its helm, is going further down a revisionist path.

Japan's military aggression against its Asian neighbors, including China, during World War II is a fact well accepted by the international community.

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East in 1946 and the testimony and confessions of the Japanese soldiers provide irrefutable evidence of Japan's wartime atrocities.

Still, the Abe administration shamelessly seeks to deny this evidence and encourages the country's already growing rightist tilt, angering not only those nations that were the victims of its aggression, but also every righteous nation in the world.

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 16:24:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-8 16:19
How you know it 35 million ?

Maybe the Japanese did not kill anyone
They were there to give aid and relief
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 16:53:15 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2014-4-8 16:24
Maybe the Japanese did not kill anyone
They were there to give aid and relief

They did kill at least a few.

The KMT ran away, didn't they?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 22:11:20 |Display all floors
caused more than 35 million Chinese military and civilian casualties" is.        "extremely unconstructive".

First.....I don't believe the figure is so high

Second.....it is extremely unconstructive to good relationships.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 01:24:35 |Display all floors
clitcabeza Post time: 2014-4-9 01:14
Do you believe that 6m Jews perished in the hands of the Nazis, stooge?

that is 6 million....................

and China wants us believe Japs killed 35 million Chinese with a few battalions of Japanese ....most of the Chinese soldiers ran away most of the time without actually fighting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 12:45:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 12:58:52 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-4-9 12:45
Japanese criminals joint force with its master. US can be bought.

Japanese sign free trade agreement with Australia..............................only Australia.
For the first and only time in history, Japan fully opens up its agriculture sector

Not China not even US.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.