Views: 1603|Replies: 5

1000-kg man-killer crocodile captured in Uganda [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-7 17:36:20 |Display all floors

crocodile1.jpg

It's claimed that the 80-year-old crocodile takes responsibility for the 6 person's deaths. It's been 4 days before the hunting policmen and worker staff with wild life administration finally entrapped the monster with meat as bait. The notorious man-killer threatened the safety of local fishermen and they even fear to go out fishing.

The captured wild reptile which eyes were covered was soon moved onto a truck with a flat board behind and then sent to the Murchison Falls National Park.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-7 17:48:38 |Display all floors
crocodile2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-7 17:51:52 |Display all floors
That is a big barsted
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-7 18:48:32 |Display all floors
There's a lot of handbags, belts and shoes there, maybe they want to keep an eye on it so they can make things from after it dies.

Has anyone seen the croc skeleton and toys in the Darwin museum?

One big croc in the area used bite and chew up 20 liter fuel drums and spit them out.
There are mangled drums with big teeth holes in them near the skeleton.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 22:54:14 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2014-4-7 05:48
There's a lot of handbags, belts and shoes there, maybe they want to keep an eye on it so they can m ...

i always wanted a pair of western boots with that particular skin leather...make my size 9.5 please  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 07:50:56 |Display all floors
I think a few hundred of them let loose in Shanghai would be a good idea to thin out the population.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.