Views: 6152|Replies: 11

MH370........ There will be no conclusion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-5 17:55:28 |Display all floors
Find the plane?

Who will pay for it?

MAS and Boeing will prefer things as they stand.

Let the ducks speculate about crazy passengers and crazy pilots.

No plane, no proof...no liabilities.....that will be in the best corporate interest of MAS and Boeing.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 17:59:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-4-5 18:00

Psychologist has said......the Chinese relatives should go home.

Why hang around in KL?

The Chinese relatives should go home.......good for your mental health.

The Chinese government need to also advise the Chinese relatives to go home, for their own mental health.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 20:33:46 |Display all floors
I can appreciate the families grief.
BUT, to hang around for weeks or months in KL is not healthy - time to move on.
Once things are discovered, hopefully, they will get the answers they deserve and desire.
It could take a very long time for that to occur.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 20:59:29 From mobile |Display all floors
all people who in it were death

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-6 02:16:17 From mobile |Display all floors
my people were lost...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-6 02:31:23 |Display all floors
DragonBorn Post time: 2014-4-6 02:16
my people were lost...

You would sleep better if plane had crashed north of Beijing.......instead of in the Indian Ocean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-6 22:09:40 |Display all floors
sad story and mysterious announcements. but it is still wasteful effort to salvage. time moves on and it will be told that we are not able to pick it up from beyond 5000 meters bottom of the sea bed.as we known Jiao Long just would go down deep 5000 meters. who and how to pick it up from so deep sea bed.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.