Author: PPsally

Tea scammers try to cheat tourist, get arrested   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-21 11:22:09 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-4-21 11:11
Plenty of injustice in Malaysia for you to worry about.
Like destroying native habitats for palm o ...

is this China daily or Malaysia daily?

I occasionally write about Malaysia here but Malaysia is not the focus here.............China is the focus here.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 11:23:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 11:26:14 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-4-21 11:11
Plenty of injustice in Malaysia for you to worry about.
Like destroying native habitats for palm o ...

and palm oil.

palm oil isn't that bad. Palm oil is still getting energy from the sun................better than shale oil and coal which only pollutes the place . I am sure there are better sources of energy than shale oil and coal.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 11:28:22 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-4-21 11:23
No, you are not interested in Malaysia, only pushing your terrorist friends views

there is a better word for my friends...................the word is revolutionaries..................

remember that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 11:46:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 14:02:07 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-4-21 11:46
Yes, too bad you are killing off all the animals for corrupt planting all over Borneo.
Disgraceful ...

I don't see how palm plantations are any worse than any other form of agriculture.............except lots of paid for propaganda from the soya bean and corn lobbies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 14:41:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-21 14:35
Don't talk down to me while I talk about China - I have never said I feel SAFE here!

With croo ...

I think there is nothing worse than foreign ducks coming here to quack quack quack about how safe it is................

these are the tourist experts, with a tourist eye view

left alone, China cannot change, will not change.

only chance for slight improvements is if foreigners complain loudly enough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.