Views: 628|Replies: 4

Shopping like locals in China[2]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-2 17:04:50 |Display all floors

[Photo/icpress]

A hop, skip and a jump to nowhere

Not quite a royal flush

Ito Yokado has a small selection of foreign goods, and so despite the high prices, I find myself bypassing the ladies shoe department upstairs to make the journey down to the supermarket in the basement to buy wine and passata, capers and cheese.

But the foreign goods  ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 17:04:51 |Display all floors
We have common interest.I also like to go shopping in supermarket when feel boring or don't know what to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 17:12:04 |Display all floors
I think I agree with the author's opinion, that know local culture from local supermarket. Then you can know what they eat, what they wear, what they use, what they like. If there is enough time for you to visit local supermarket, try to have a look. But if your travel schedule is very tight, maybe you'll not so lucky. For me, I prefer to some entertainment, such as carnie, or some natural sight place.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.