Views: 4485|Replies: 11

what do you want to buy most on the summer evenings? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-1 19:43:54 From mobile |Display all floors
it is warmer day by day.And an increase number of people prefer to go for a walk around their home.Also,many  people loves to  go to square,dancing with the music .As a pass-by,i always see some people spread out goods for sale in booth.Now,i really want to know what will be the best sellers there?If you were one of them,what would you like to by on the square stall?I need you suggestions!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 08:44:29 |Display all floors
beer, beer and more beer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 10:55:19 From mobile |Display all floors
nothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 13:07:41 |Display all floors
popcorn
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 01:27:45 |Display all floors
in the whole USA the only businesses that open late in the summer are bistros & pubs and they're indoor people dont usually walkin outside especially after 11PM not like in asia  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 08:00:50 From mobile |Display all floors
youknowhat Posted On  6 HourEarlier
in the whole USA the only businesses that open late in the summer are bistros &' pubs and they're in...

really?i  did not know this before. and it makes me curious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 16:10:46 |Display all floors
I want to buy a lot of beautiful dress.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.